This is the Website of Maximus Vita.
What Personal Information do we Collect?
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make reviews on our products, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer; such as, order information and/or site registrations.
We also collect traffic information, such as, but not limited to, referring URL, click behaviour, IP address, length of visit and more.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Website and to provide the user with better service, such as notifications about special offers and promotions.
The above is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some personal data is collected directly, for example, when you set up an online account on our Website or send an email to our Customer Services.
Links to Other Sites
This Website contains links to other sites. Those sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content of such sites.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
In order to make certain services available to you and to help us better understand your preferences, we have partnered with certain trusted third parties, including logistics and marketing service providers. We may need to share non-personal and non-personally identifiable information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. We only divulge aggregate information, such as, how often the average user visits our Website. We may partner with other parties for various services, such as, credit card processors. In such cases, we may share limited personal information that is necessary for the third-party to provide its services.
We may provide personal information when disclosure may be required by law (e.g. subpoenas, search warrants and court orders). We may determine that it may be reasonably necessary to protect a party’s rights, property, or well-being. This action may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud detection or protection, or in other situations involving suspicious or illegal activities.
How we protect your data:
Maximus Vita Ltd is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include:
· encryption of data;
· ongoing cyber security reviews and assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
· regular planning to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
· security controls which protect our IT systems infrastructure and our premises and servers from external attack and unauthorised access
What can you do to help protect your data:
You should always be cautious when sharing your personal data. No one from our company will ever ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Maximus Vita Ltd asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the Website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
· keep your account passwords private because anyone who knows your password may access your account or it may be compromised if your account is accessed without authority.
· when creating a password, use a difficult word/number combination of at least 8 characters and something that is not easily guessed by hackers such as your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. You should also frequently change your password. You can do this in your account settings.
· avoid using the same password for different online accounts.
You have the following rights:
· the right to request access to personal data we hold about you at any time;
· the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you;
· the right to object to processing of your personal data and/ or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you;
· the right to prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else;
· the certain rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling;
· the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances (the right to be forgotten) for example when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected them;
· the right to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmitted to another data controller. This is known as the right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can always contact us either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post
160 City Road
Changes to Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Website to notify you of these changes, and we will use, for these new purposes, only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Website periodically.